I haven’t lived on my own since Italy, and it’s kind of weird doing it again. And this time, I have to put up with my own crappy cooking because I’m cooking for myself and I don’t have a roommate who could pass as a pro chef.
So, after almost a week on my own, I can conclude that I:
5. Hate cleaning even more than I remember.
4. Love school more than I remember.
3. Miss an excellent Italian cappuccino. (You can get a good one in the city, I’ve found.)
2. Have already lost about five pounds because I hate cooking so much.
1. Find living in a dorm is a lot easier than an apartment in Venice.
Anyway, I’m back to classes and look forward to a new year of learning.
Are you guys happy to be back at school? What’s the thing you hate most about living on your own?
♪ The National – The National – Watching You Well ♪