Me! My Random Muse nominated my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award!
There are some rules involved.
I have to link back to My Random Muse, which is an awesome blog and you should check it out.
I then have to say seven things about myself (oh boy).
1. I read an exorbitant amount of books.
2. I am incredibly awkward—though I try hard not to be.
3. My first novel comes out in fifty-four days. (But who’s counting?)
4. I am currently obsessed with Doctor Who.
5. I’m the kind of person who goes looking for adventure, but the whole time I am wondering if I’m making a huge mistake.
6. I was born with black hair, then my blonde (almost white) hair grew in, and now it’s dark again. This is one of the few mysterious things about myself—and it confounds me.
7. I’m finally finished with the semester!
I’m also supposed to pick 15 blogs I normally visit and pass the award on. I’m picking 10 I really love, instead.
(In no particular order.)
1. Aunt BeaN
8. Abbie Writes
I finished my final class today, so I am officially on break. It doesn’t really feel like it, though, since I have one final night in my dorm room before I head home. Basically, I’m planning on reading a ridiculous amount, drinking a lot of tea, getting ready for a book release, and hanging with family and friends.
What are you doing over Christmas Break?
♪ Sophie Madeleine – Sidetrack Sessions – I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm ♪