10. Crisp apples (and apple cider).
9. Lumpy sweaters.
8. Hats, mittens, scarves.
7. Fall colors. (Love the leaves in New England!)
6. Movie marathons in a snuggly blanket.
5. Notebooks, pencils, the smell of paper.
4. Acoustic, mellow music.
3. Soup and other hot foods. (Tomato and grilled cheese? Yum.)
2. Oxford shoes.
1. Books, books, books, books.
What’s your favorite part of fall?
(P.S. I’m giving away two ebook copies of Shakespeare’s Lady from August 27th to September 24th. All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog between those two dates and you will be entered in a drawing to win a free copy!)
♪ Josh Garrels – Jacaranda – Jacaranda Tree ♪