I got a wonderful surprise today when I realized that the awesome Danielle Ryan had nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
I’m supposed to nominate ten people, and then say ten things about myself. Without much ado…
1. Tessa Emily Hall–Teen writer and coffee affectionado.
2. Afternoons and Coffeespoons–For her amazing photography.
3. Firegirl Photography–My friend Jess who is always on the road and always on an adventure.
4. Aunt BeaN–Great literary wisdom and laughs.
5. Spit and Shine–My best friend’s tumblr, filled with inspiring images.
6. Outside Air–Pretty pictures and a pretty life.
7. The Magnificent Something–For his very thoughtful posts.
8. Sorry, I Can’t Stay Long–Wanderluster and photographer.
9. Mandi Lynn–Teen author and should-be comedian.
10. The Bare Naked Truth–Author Bekah Hamrick’s blog, funny and sweet at the same time.
And now ten things about me:
1. I’m obsessed with cheese. Really any kind.
2. I can’t help but wander. It’s just who I am.
3. I try to read a book a day.
4. I can speak rudimentary French, Italian, and Spanish. Hopefully my English is better than rudimentary.
5. I’m a klutz, and it actually gets worse the older I get.
6. I believe you should live life to the fullest because you only get one chance to do it. (Though you won’t catch me saying “yolo.”)
7. When I get homesick while traveling it’s always for my family, friends, and the Montanan mountains.
8. I once ate cuttlefish when studying abroad in Venice. I also fell in love (in many different ways) and learned that Italian coffee is the best.
9. I’ve been to fourteen different countries.
10. Growing up, I honestly didn’t think my life would be this awesome.